EfzCommand returns Index was outside of Bounds of the array when Insert Statement is called

Apr 1, 2011 at 3:37 AM

I receive the following error when attempt to do a basic insert. I try update and select, it does not have any issue with it.

Here's my basic code for insert.

string effiProzConnectionString = "Connection Type=file ; auto commit=true; pooling=true; Initial Catalog=data/SyncSampleDB08;  User=sa; Password=;";

using (System.Data.EffiProz.EfzConnection efzConn = new System.Data.EffiProz.EfzConnection(effiProzConnectionString))
{
    using (System.Data.EffiProz.EfzCommand efzCmd = new System.Data.EffiProz.EfzCommand())
    {
        efzConn.Open();
        efzCmd.Connection = efzConn;
        efzCmd.CommandText = "INSERT INTO salesorder ( \"salesorder_id\" ) values ( '1' ); ";
        efzCmd.CommandType = CommandType.Text;
        efzCmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
    }
}

Error return.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at EffiProz.Core.Expressions.ExpressionColumn.GetValue(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Expressions.ExpressionLogical.GetValue(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Expressions.ExpressionOp.GetValue(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Expressions.ExpressionLogical.GetValue(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Expressions.Expression.TestCondition(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.RangeVariable.RangeIteratorMain.FindNext()   at EffiProz.Core.RangeVariable.RangeIteratorMain.Next()   at EffiProz.Core.Statements.StatementDML.ExecuteUpdateStatement(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Statements.StatementDML.GetResult(Session session)   at EffiProz.Core.Statements.StatementDMQL.Execute(Session session)

I don't think there is any issue with insert statement as I was able to create an SP with it via EfzCommand, but calling the store procedure for insertion of record return the same error as well.

Is there an issue with this command ?

Apr 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Anyone knows the resolution to this issue? I am currently trying to get this to work with Microsoft Sync Framework as a POC for my company for Offline Architecture usage, we would consider EffiProz as Offline Storage solution if all works well. Any help would be appreciated.

Apr 4, 2011 at 5:32 AM

I finally found the cause of this issue. It was due to the Trigger that was created for that table works incorrectly.